Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 7 A


I loved this photo bookmark idea that Jennifer shared today. I found a picture from my Christmas brunch last year and made that into a bookmark. I stamped the bkgd similar to Jennifer's and stamped the sentiment. I then used my 2 3/4 " punch and my 1" punch to make the holly leaves. I added Frosted Lace Stickles because I don't have the one Jennifer used--yet!
I added red gem berries and a raffia bow (I couldn't find my twine). I really like this idea.

I am sending these out as my invitations to this year's Christmas brunch. I think the family will enjoy this project. I know I did.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome take of the card! I am sure they will love receiving this invitation and have a great bookmark to use while baking up their favorite holiday recipes!

    ReplyDelete