Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 1 B


Since I didn't have any of the supplies Jennifer used, I decided to try making the card with what I did have. I started by embossing the white base card. Then I used Cricut cartridge "Joys of the Season" to cut the branch. I stamped the brown paper with a wood grain stamp before I cut it. I added white gel pen light accents to the berries. I used a stamp for the Christmas ball and added gold gel pen by tracing around the stamped image. I then used some gold cord I had to drop the ball from the branch. I took out the center of the cord so that I could easily make a bow. I lastly rounded the corners.

7 comments:

  1. I like this. The holly is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the details you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold pen on the red bauble - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty!! I think its' great that we can use what we have and adapt, as needed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really great version of the inspiration card. Your choice of dies is delightful!

    ReplyDelete