Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 4

I wasn't happy with my poinsettia from yesterday, so I tried it again today. This time I stamped it onto red paper and then added the gold gel pen. I like this one much better. I then turned the card into a newsletter pocket card. I have been wanting to use the Martha Stewart papers I just got a AC Moore's. I used the large sheet for the outside and the border sheet for the pocket inside. I left the self adhesive backing on to make the pocket more durable and usable as a pocket.


2 comments:

  1. The poinsettia is gorgeous! Great job with the gold gel pen, you are very patient and precise! :)

    The mixture of printed papers inside is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your poinsettia card is gorgeous! I don't have a poinsettia stamp, but have been thinking about trying to die cut one, so that I can try that card. I LOVED the video!

    I also love your version of Kristina's card from Today! I still need to work on that! Loving class and nice to know someone is also from New England! I'm in Massachusetts!!!

    ReplyDelete